We strive to provide pro-active property management solutions for lessors in Canberra and the best indicator that we are achieving our goal is a referral from our current clients and networks. To show our appreciation for your loyalty, and to reward you for sharing our services with your friends and colleagues, we offer a client referral reward program.
For each new property that is introduced and signed up to Fox PM, the client referral reward program provides you with a credit of $150 on your Fox PM account to be used towards management fee expenses for your existing property. There is no limit to how many times you can refer Fox PM and this offer applies if you would like to transfer other properties you may own to Fox PM.
If you are a Fox PM tenant and you refer a friend (or yourself) who has a property to manage, Fox PM will pay would like to offer you a $150 Westfield gift card for each new property that is introduced and signed up to Fox PM.
If you are not a client of Fox PM but you, or someone you know would benefit from our services, Fox PM would like to offer you a $150 Westfield gift card for each new property that is introduced and signed up to Fox PM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fox PM only manages property within the ACT and credits are allocated on ACT properties only. The property that receives the $150 credit must belong to the referring party.
- The $150 credit is only credited to your Fox PM account upon a new management agreement being signed for the introduced property.
- The $150 credit cannot be applied to tenancy establishment fees and can only be used against management fees.
- Credit to your account will be made in the month after the new property has been leased. The property lease must be for a minimum of 6 months.
- The referral fee cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If your referral contact removes their property from management by Fox PM within the first three months from the date of the agreement the $150 credit will be deducted from your Fox PM property management account.
- Participation in this offer is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.